Friday 30 August 2013

Little Pleasures

I’ve learnt that when it comes to Sophia (or any baby for that matter!) you don’t need fancy toys or expensive days out, though they are very nice! You can make your own fun doing ordinary, everyday things.

We’d been stuck indoors all morning and the sun came out. I decided to grab her mat, toys, my camera and some bubbles and head into the garden.

We had a lovely time playing, singing, tickling and watching the bubbles in the air. Sophia loved every minute! She grabbing big chunks of grass and trying to eat them! Luckily I managed to stop her before she actually did.

DSC_0177

DSC_0219

DSC_0207

DSC_0204

DSC_0182

DSC_0188

DSC_0198

DSC_0199

Try as I might I just couldn’t get a good photo of Sophia looking at the bubbles. Every time I blew them she kept closing her eyes as you can see…!

DSC_0169

DSC_0193

DSC_0194

I hope one day Sophia will look back and remember these simple but special memories of spending time just playing and having fun with her mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment