Sunday 12 January 2014

Instagram Snippets

Our week in Instagram pictures...

I will do a 'proper' post soon and an update on Sophia's development but for now some little pictures of what we've been up to.


I've been keeping up with most of my resolutions - this was our new recipe last week, Chinese Yuk Sung. All three of us thought it was yummy!
Homemade bread.
Fluffy bath hair!
My crochet creations ~ granny squares for cushion covers, a star and flowers. I'm really wnjoying crocheting and it's becomming slightly addictive!
Yum yum! Sophia has such a good appetite, we really are very lucky!
My Smudgey boy.
I've also been sticking to my resolution of being more active. As well as my daily walks with Sophia, I've been walking on Whycliffe with my best friend Kay and Sophia, and to Wyre Forest yesterday with James and Sophia. I'm hoping to start taking Sophia swimming in the next few weeks too!

I hope everyone has had a great week!

(Don't forget, if you have Instagram you can search for 'beth_littlebird' and follow me). 


No comments:

Post a Comment