Thursday 13 June 2013

Your Daddy

Today your Daddy is celebrating his very first Father’s Day…and what a father he is!

You’ve now been in our world for 121 days and I can tell you that never has he faltered in being anything but an amazing Daddy;  not even for a second.

1-DSC_1007

Out of everything I have ever done in my life, I know that choosing James to be your Daddy has been by far the best decision I’ve made. He is such a hands on Daddy and loves to get stuck in with everything you do, especially everyday tasks like bathing you and putting you to bed.

1-DSC_0925 

He took to fatherhood like a duck to water and seems so natural and laid back with it all. You and him are like two peas in a pod, both so chilled out and calm. Both with a special daddy, daughter bond.

1-DSC_0742

Sometimes I catch glimpses of him holding you and you staring into each others eyes and I can see the absolute adoration he has for you. And you for him…

Your eyes light up when you see him and you squeal with delight when he picks you up.

1-DSC_0739

I knew your Daddy for a long time before you blessed our life and I can say that he is the happiest he has ever been and his world is perfect just with you being in it.

Your Daddy is a wonderful man; dependable, kind, strong, funny, caring and so much more. I know he would do absolutely anything for you and for our family and that makes me so proud of him.

1-DSC_0894

Happy Father’s Day James…you are the best Daddy in the world.

d6e46ac886ecf59fdccc74efcbacb18e

No comments:

Post a Comment