Tuesday 4 June 2013

Goodbye Moses basket. Well, almost!

Sophia spent her first night in her cot last night as she's become too tall for her Moses basket now. She'd had little 'tasters' of it through the day and seemed excited by it.

When night came I did her usual bottle-bath-bed routine and settled her into the cot. She fell asleep quite quickly and I was pleased. However she kept waking every 10 minutes or so. I thought she might've been startling herself awake as she has so much extra room in the cot.

After lots of trips up and down the stairs and with an upset an tired baby I decided to put her back into her basket but put the basket in the cot. She settled right to sleep and slept until morning.



I'm planning to put her in her cot to get used to it while I tidy the bedroom and get her bath ready today and may even try a nap in it but I think the Moses basket might have to stay a little longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment